THIS IS MY FAVOURITE GIF EVER
The intense evolution of Jared Padalecki’s hair from 2002-2013.
1. The Disney-Channel-Heartthrob.
2. The Straight-Down-The-Middle.
3. The I’m-Adorable.
4. The Curl-Behind-The-Ears.
5. The Farrah-Fawcett.
6. The Can-I-Borrow-A-Brush.
7. The How-About-Some-Pointed-Sideburns.
8. The It-Keeps-My-Neck-Warm.
9. The…Wait, what hair?
10. The Oh-Hey-There-Mutton-Chops.
11. The I-Don’t-Own-Scissors.
12. The…I just give up.
unm BLESS THE GRANDCHILDREN OF WHOMEVER MADE THIS
one of my favorite FOB encounter stories is the one where this girl was eating at a restaurant and she was wearing a FOB shirt and she felt someone looking at her so she looked out the glass window she was sitting by and Pete Wentz was on the other side of the glass just staring at her and grinning.
That moment when you have 6 books in front of you but you can’t decide which to read first
do you mean 60
True story my therapist told me it is 100% natural and healthy to have attachments to fictional characters, especially strong hero types because they may have flaws but in the end they always save the day and some people just need that constant positive force in their life.
But what about characters other than ‘flawed hero types’ d:??